Folk remedies have been used since the ancient times and they’re known for their healing properties and their effectiveness in the treatment of a number of health problems and diseases. Recently people have started realizing its properties and have started using these natural folk remedies instead of conventional treatments and medications. One of these folk remedies is castor oil and in today’s article we’re going to explain how you can use it to treat more than a dozen health problems.
Castor oil is part of the holistic medicine branch and is recommended for issues for which even conventional medicine doesn’t offer relief. It has a number of health benefits, including improving your blood circulation, for which it’s used in combination with baking soda.
Castor oil + baking soda coating for poor circulation
Clean the affected area with a solution of baking soda and water. Buy a bottle of cold pressed castor oil, some gauze and plastic foil and get a bottle of warm water.
Heat up the castor oil and soak the gauze in it. Wrap your affected area with the soaked gauze and then wrap the plastic foil over it. Place the warm water bottle over it and cover the whole area with a towel. Leave it on for about an hour and repeat the process every day for 40 days.
- You can use this castor oil coating for the treatment of a sprained ankle
- Use castor oil to treat minor cuts, wounds and bruises, it will speed up the healing process
- Castor oil can help prevent stretch marks during pregnancy. Use it to massage the stomach area during the last trimester.
- If you suffer from chronic vocal hoarseness or vocal cord nodules apply castor oil coatings on the neck.
- You can use a mixture of baking soda and castor oil in the treatment of dark spots on the face.
- For cataracts, apply a drop of the oil in your eye before going to bed.
- You can use castor oil to treat pilonidal cysts.
- If you suffer from allergies, drink 5 drops of the oil every morning.
- For eye allergies you can apply it topically, rubbing it in your eyelids before bedtime.
- You can also consume castor oil for alcohol and nicotine addictions, a few drops in the morning.
- For faster hair growth, rub some oil into the scalp before you wash your hair and leave it in for 20 minutes.
- Apply a few drops of the oil in your ears to improve your hearing.
- If you suffer from tinnitus, drink 7 drops of the oil every day for 4 months.
- If you have back pain apply castor oil soakings on the painful area for a week.
- The same coatings can be used in the treatment of chronic diarrhea.
- If you have warts, rub some castor oil on them every day for a month, they’ll fall off on their own.
- For fungal infections you can also apply castor oil coatings every day until the infection subsides.
- If you have calcium deposits on your soles you can massage them with castor oil every day to eliminate them.
- You can even use castor oil to eliminate moles, rub it on the mole for up to a month and it should disappear.
- If you have stomach hyperactivity, rub it with some castor oil until it’s calmed down.
- You can use castor oil in the treatment of hepatitis.
- Castor oil and baking soda have given promising results in the treatment of skin cancer as well.
- Apply some castor oil on insect stings to prevent swelling and ease the pain.
- If you snore you can use castor oil to resolve the issue. Just apply castor oil coatings on your stomach during sleep for about 2 weeks.
Article and image source: https://justnaturallyhealthy.com/