Baking soda is an amazing ingredient that has numerous medicinal properties and health benefits. It’s one of the most inexpensive natural remedies and it’s available in any corner shop and supermarket, meaning everyone can afford it.
You can use baking soda in a number of ways to promote your overall health and beauty, clean the house and relieve a number of health conditions. This white powdery substance is highly alkaline and can alkalize your body and prevent a number of diseases.
Here’s how you can use baking soda and promote your health:
- Mix a teaspoon of baking soda in a class of water to soothe your muscles and painful joints.
- Drink a solution of baking soda and water to improve your kidney function and neutralize the acidity in your body, which can help you eliminate the harmful acids from your system.
- If you suffer from ulcers or stomach acid drink a glass of water with a few tsp. of baking soda, it will relieve your pain significantly.
- Combine half a tsp. of baking powder and a drizzle of lemon juice and dissolve the mixture in some warm water. Consume this remedy every morning and prevent a number of diseases and health problems.
- For UTIs mix a teaspoon of the powder and 250ml of lemon juice and drink this mixture until the infection is resolved.
- TO eliminate bad breath gargle with a solution of baking soda and water.
- The renowned Italian doctor Tulio Simonchini claims that baking soda can even help you fight cancer.
- If you suffer from heartburn just mix some baking soda and water and drink the mixture, you’ll feel immediate relief.
- Soften the skin on your hands with a paste made from baking soda and water. This mixture can also help you relieve itching, burns and allergic rashes.
- Whiten your teeth with baking soda by simply brushing them a few times a week with the powder.
- To exfoliate your skin combine baking soda and water into a paste and rub it on your rough skin patches.
- If you have fungus in your body or suffer from fungal infections like candida combine baking soda and honey and dissolve it in a glass of water. Drink this remedy until the infection is eliminated.
- If you have foot infections or bad feet odor, prepare a nice bath with baking soda, peppermint essential oil and water and soak your feet in this every day.
- A mixture of baking soda and water can also help you prevent nail fungal infections, herpes and canker sores. Just apply the mixture on the affected area.
- This same paste can help relieve insect stings and bites.
- If you have dandruff, massage your scalp after washing your hair with some baking soda, it’s more effective than any other anti-dandruff remedy or shampoo.
Article and image source: http://justherbalrecipes.com